|You turn left heading 267 degrees on the procedure turn for 1 minute and then turn right to track inbound on a heading of 87 degrees. If you maintain this heading, what angle are you intercepting the approach course inbound?
Please click on the Chart!|
|135' Degrees||0 %|
|45' Degrees||75 %|
|132' Degrees||25 %|
|30' Degrees||0 %|
Turkish Virtual is open to any virtual pilot who;|
1. Is older than 15 years.
2. Is a member of VATSIM network.
3. Require a minimum of 50 Hours' worth of flight time on Vatsim or Ivao netwoks.
4. The pilot must be in possession of Flight Simulator ''FS2004 (FS9), FSX, FSX-SE, Prepar3D or X-Plane''.
5. Members are required to use their full name when registering as a Pilot. Incomplete, incorrect or misleading information will result in the termination of the account.
6. The ability to fly for Turkish Virtual once every 30 days. (See Termination below)
7. The pilot must submit their real identity. (No nicknames or callsigns are permitted)
8. A pilot WILL be required to sit an entrance examination. See Examination System
9. The username and password which is provided to you is your exclusive membership identification. You may not give permission or knowingly allow your username or password to be used by anyone else.
10. Members are to, at all times, be courteous and respectful to one another. No threats, harassment or un-warranted comments are not to be directed at any member under any circumstances.
11. Members represent the Turkish Virtual Airlines community at all times when accessing other external sources on the Internet. Members should be made aware that they should not undertake any action that would bring harm to the reputation of Turkish Virtual Airlines, including, but not limited to misrepresenting oneself to another organisation, breaking the rules and guidelines of another organisation, or making derogatory statements about Turkish Virtual Airlines.
12. All members are entitled to one account only, more than one account will result in being permanently banned from Turkish Virtual.
13. The correct aircraft and livery must be used for all flights.
14. Has a desire for realism in virtual flight
15. Completed a membership application form
|Some of our Features & Services
Turkish Virtual provides members with a fully automated Virtual Airline Environment and is designed for all experience levels of Flight Simulator.
1. A Fully Automated Crew system for logging Flight Reports and updating personal details.
2. Unique Flight Tracking software (FDR) which can detect pros and cons during the flight, exclusively developed for Turkish Virtual for use by our members.
3. REAL schedules/cargo covering an extensive variety of destinations around the World.
4. LIVE Dispatch services for our pilots.
5. Fully automated Examination systems.
6. Realtime Jumpseat transfer system, in which a pilot transfers his/her friends upon their request, from their last position to somewhere else.
7. Monthly assignments given by the management, or random based assignments upon pilot's request.
8. Complete an Incomplete Assignment System.
9. Seniority system.
10. Engine failures given by the training officers.
11. FDR Crash Detector.
12. Random emergency failure systems.
13. Company mesage transaction via FDR.
14. Training by the REAL pilots.
15. (Charter Ring Tours) We've created a series of tours for each aircraft class which will take you on a journey discovering different parts of the world.
1. Pilots must follow the VATSIM Code of Conduct at all times while connected to the VATSIM Network, found here: VATSIM Code of Conduct|
2. Pilots are required to log on under either the Flight number of the flight they are flying, or their individual Pilot ID when connecting to the VATSIM Network.
3. Pilots must show maturity and are reminded to display the highest level of professionalism towards other members at all times when connected to the VATSIM Network both inside and outside Turkish Virtual as our online reputation is represented whenever a pilot is connected to the VATSIM network.
4. Pilots must file a fully completed VATSIM flight plan for each flight, including the proper remarks, route and other additional information, which is required.
5. Pilots must maintain and adhere to all Air Traffic Controller clearances and instructions in relation to the aircraft during all stages of flight. However, a pilot assigned as pilot-in-command of a flight may exercise exception to this clause with reasonable justification in ensuring the safe operation of the aircraft.
6. Pilots must comply with all supervisor requests as detailed in the VATSIM Code of Regulations, found here: VATSIM Code of Regulations..
7. Pilots are strongly reminded that while connected to the VATSIM Network, they are to ensure that the Turkish Virtual Airlines name is upheld to the best of their ability. Other pilots, Air Traffic Controllers or VATSIM Supervisors, are always watching what you say and do and will judge your performance accordingly.
All pilots wishing to seek employment as a virtual pilot with Turkish Virtual must complete the application process. This process as follows;|
1. Complete and submit the application form. (Pilot Application Form)
2. The information supplied will be compared with VATSIM registration and forwarded to administration.
3. Administration will evaluate the application and register send an e-mail about the result.
Please note the application process takes usually 2 days but can take longer at holidays and summer season.
Pilots are expected to present themselves in a professional manner at all times they
represent Turkish Virtual. This includes flights on line,
participation in online events, postings on forums. Any breach of these requirements
will result in disciplinary action.
All pilots start with zero hours and the rank of Trainee. Turkish Virtual does not
transfer of hours flown on another network or virtual airline. However, real
life aviation experience might lower the required seniority point level and/or
waive the practical check-rides and/or written exams, please indicate your real
world aviation experience in your application form.
Pilot duties includes maintaining profile and contact information with up to
date information, improving piloting and communication skills and flying
assigned flight duties each month.|
It's the pilot's responsibility to maintain a current e-mail address in his/her
profile, in order to receive important information about your account you have
to have a valid e-mail address in your profile.
Aviation has two official languages; English and French. English is the most
used aviation language around the world and all pilots encouraged to learn as
much aviation English as possible, however, new pilots with zero to little
English knowledge are allowed to communicate in Turkish in local Flights.
All pilots are assigned one ore two domestic/international flights to be flown with specific
aircraft. Assignment Flights are given monthly and expected to be flown by the
end of the month. All pilots must fly their assigned flights monthly as the
assignment flights can not be cancelled or marked as flown for any reason.
|Rank and Promotions
Pilot rank is based on the total seniority point, Written and Practical tests.
All new pilots start with zero hour flight time and zero seniority point. Turkish Virtual
does not transfer of hours flown on another network or virtual airline. Pilot
ranking structure and requirements are listed in the following table;|
|Rank ||Seniority||Knowledge Test||Practical Test|
|Student Pilot ||0||Basic Written Exam||Not Required|
|First Officer ||30||F.O. Written Exam||F.O. Checkride|
|Senior First Officer ||300||N/A||N/A|
|Captain ||700||Cpt. Written Exam||Cpt. Checkride|
|Senior Captain ||1200||N/A||N/A|
|Check Captain ||700||Cpt. Written Exam||Cpt. Checkride|
Pilot accounts without flight activity in last 90 days are marked as "INACTIVE".
Inactive accounts can be activated automatically by sending a flight report via Turkish Virtual Flight Recorder.
Accounts without any flight activity in past 6 months are suspended and subject to automatic removal from database without any notification.
1. Your first flight at Turkish Virtual must be completed within 14 days of your acceptance date.|
2. If you have difficulties with using our system please email us as soon as possible so that we can assist you.
3. If you do not contact us our system will automatically delete you from our database.
4. You will not be entitled to any leave of absence until you have served 90 days as an active pilot.
No matter how virtual is it, Turkish Virtual and VATSIM is a real and living social platform and all
members required to practice common civil rules. In a case of conflict with this concept, Turkish Virtual reserves
the right of removing any member from it's forums, social media groups and/or database without notification and/or explanation at any time.
Turkish Virtual provide a Team Speak 3 server for its members. With TeamSpeak, you can use voice chat to keep in contact with other VA pilots who are connected.
This server freely used by the member of Turkish Virtual pilot who adheres to the following rules:
1. Log in with your full first and last name.
2. Treat eachother with mutual respect. Dont threat, harass or belittle other members.
3. Do not use the poke function if this is available.
4. Turkish Virtual members must not release this server information to anyone outside this virtual airline.
5. Turkish Virtual members must respect that there are junior members using this teamspeak server and abusive/rude/impolite language will not be tolerated.
6. Turkish Virtual members must respect the use of the operations board area on the server, this is minimal talk area as it is used for flying and communicating with Air Traffic Control on vatsim.
7. Avoid unneccessary noise.
8. Sharing of illegal information, such as information about pirated software, is strictly prohibited.
9. Adhere to instrcutions from the staff. Staff is recognized by the Turkish Virtual logo to the right of your TeamSpeak window.
10. All data transmitted is logged. Abuse of this service will result in termination of use of this service and Turkish Virtual Airlines.
11. This service is for the expressed use of Turkish Virtual VA Pilots ONLY!
12. Team speak server is up and running 24/7.
The TeamSpeak service is owned and operated by Turkish Virtual Airlines.
Each application is checked manually.|
Therefore, the process time depends on the number of submitted applications. Normally, you should receive a reply by e-mail within 48 hours, however, we ask you to be patient in case it takes a longer time.
If your application has been accepted you receive the necessary exam login data with that e-mail. In case your application has not been accepted, you will be informed by e-mail as well.
Ready to join our ranks?|
After reading all of the above and if you are still interested in joining, then please proceed to our application form below..
Turkish Virtual provides enjoyment for over 3.400 members worldwide, busy & informative forums, and a great sense of community.
Proceed to Application Form >>>
|Flight Recorder 'v5.05' (FDR client) has been released.|
|FDR enson versiyon hakkında.|
|Ucak photolariniza anasayfamizda yer verilmesi...|
|Jump to Forum|
|New 10 Pilots|