LTBA Istanbul Atatürk Havalimanı

Share your freeware scenery, add-on, etc links here ...
WARNING : The airport scenarios, which are available to download from our website, are "free of charge for individual users, for hobby purposes only." In order to earn an income, scenario owners are able to request a usage fee from those who use these scenarios for commercial and educational purposes.

LTBA Istanbul Atatürk Havalimanı

Postby THY4266 » 20 Apr 2022, 18:01

Değerli üyeler,

İstanbul Atatürk Havalimanı MSFS 2020 senaryosu sitemizde paylaşıma sunulmuştur. Kurulum için ana klasör içerisindeki okubeni dosyasında gerekli bilgiler mevcuttur. İstanbul Atatürk havalimanından keyifli uçuşlar diliyorum.

Dear TVA members,

Please be aware that a new MSFS scenery for LTBA Istanbul Ataturk Airport has been uploaded to the site and can be downloaded now. Instructions for installation and dependencies are listed in the readme file.

Enjoy your flights in and out of Istanbul Ataturk Airport.
THY4266
Rookie

Name: Hayri BUBERCI
City: Istanbul
PID: 4266
Vatsim ID: 1304382

Re: LTBA Istanbul Atatürk Havalimanı

Postby THY3716 » 21 Apr 2022, 17:49

Abi bu gece hemen indireceğim ama merakımı yenemediğimden soruyorum. Pistler ne durumda?
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way !
THY3716
Administrator

Name: Bahadir ALKES
PID: 3716
Vatsim ID: 1097118

Postby THY4266 » 22 Apr 2022, 07:12

Kusura bakma hocam, yeni gördüm mesajını, herhalde son aktif durumu simule ettiğini görmüşsündür :) İçimden yıkmak gelmedi o güzelim pistleri.
THY4266
Rookie

Postby THY4266 » 02 May 2022, 07:51

Değerli TVA üyeleri, MSFS için üzerinde çalışmakta olduğum LTBA Atatürk havalimanı senaryosu'nun yeni bir versiyonu (v0.3.0) sitemize yüklenmiştir. Sisteminizde kurulu olan bir önceki versiyonu tedbiren harici bir konuma çıkartmanızı ve yeni paketi indirip denedikten sonra silmenizi öneririm, sadece benim sistemde deneme yapıldığı için sıkıntı varsa sizlerin keyfini kaçırmasın, öncekini geri yükleyin ve buradan bana nasıl bir sorun yaşadığınızı yazın ki düzeltmek için çalışayım. Biliyorum daha eksiklerim var ama en azından bu versiyonda tüm terminal körükleri yerleştirilmiş vaziyettedir. Keyifli uçuşlar diliyorum.

Dear TVA members, A new version (v0.3.0) of the LTBA Atatürk airport scenery that I am working on for MSFS has been uploaded to our site. I suggest that you remove the previous version installed on your system to an external location as a precaution, download the new package, install and test it and then delete the previous one. If there is a problem with the new scenery, please tell me about the problem you have in this channel so I can work on fixing it. I know I have more things to add but at least in this version, all terminal jetways are installed. I wish you pleasant flights.
THY4266
Rookie

Postby THY4266 » 15 May 2022, 10:23

Değerli TVA üyeleri, MSFS için üzerinde çalışmakta olduğum LTBA Atatürk havalimanı senaryosu'nun yeni bir versiyonu (v0.4.0) sitemize yüklenmiştir. Sisteminizde kurulu olan bir önceki versiyonu tedbir amaçlı harici bir konuma çıkartmanızı ve yeni paketi indirip denedikten sonra silmenizi öneririm, sadece benim sistemde deneme yapıldığı için sıkıntı varsa sizlerin keyfini kaçırmasın, öncekini geri yükleyin ve buradan bana nasıl bir sorun yaşadığınızı yazın ki düzeltmek için çalışayım. Biliyorum daha eksiklerim var ama en azından bu versiyonda tüm terminal körükleri yerleştirilmiş vaziyettedir. Keyifli uçuşlar diliyorum.

Dear TVA members, a new version (v0.4.0) of LTBA Atatürk airport scenery that I have been working on for MSFS has been uploaded to our site. As before, I suggest that you remove the previous version installed on your system to an external location as a precaution, download the new package, install and test it and then delete the previous one. If there is a problem with the new version, please tell me about the problem you have in this channel so I can work on fixing it. In this update, all gates have been furnished with animated custom jetways and some has static secondary jetways as well. Thanks to Kamil Uzun for his continuous contribution. I know there are things missing here and there but for some time this will be it. If I find some more time, I will try to add them. Enjoy your secondary gate to Istanbul. I wish you pleasant flights.
THY4266
Rookie

Return to Scenarios|Links