Attention to all FSLabs Airbus users

All About Prepar3D. Software and Hardware related problems and news on upcoming products and aviation links.

Attention to all FSLabs Airbus users

Postby THY3716 » 19 Mar 2022, 23:35

Sevgili dostlar,

FSLabs Airbus problemlerinden daha önce fark etmediğimiz bir problem (parkbrake) sorunu çözülmüş, dll dosyamız güncellenmiştir. FDR Test menüsüne girerek, güncellenmiş dll dosyasını tüm FSLabs pilotlarımızın indirerek FDR'nin yüklü olduğu klasöre koymaları (eski dosyanın üstüne yazmaları) gerekmektedir. Parkbrake sorununa bağlı olarak tüm FSLabs serisi Airbus'lardan iptal edilen cezalar geri getirileceğinden dll dosyasını yüklemeniz önerilir.

-------------------

Dear friends,

We have just handled a "parking brake" problem on FSLabs airbus serie which we had not noticed before. The problem is solved via our dll file. We have updated it and it's ready for download. All FSLabs users are recommended to use "FDR Test menu" on FDR, download the updated dll (which is served automatically) then put the dll into FDR's folder and overwrite the ex-file. Since we will cancel the penalty exclusions that are related with FSLabs aircraft's parkbrake use, it is important to update the dll.
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way !
THY3716
Administrator

Name: Bahadir ALKES
City: Istanbul
PID: 3716
Vatsim ID: 1097118

Return to Prepar3D Discussion Forum v4.5|v5