A321 Wilco in THY colours

Questions, comments; documents about Airbus related products (PSS, Wilco, Aerosoft Xtended and others) ...

A321 Wilco in THY colours

Postby Flightoff27 » 25 Mar 2011, 11:27

Hello everyone!!!

I'm a new one here. Just joined a couple of days ago.
So, now I'm trying to collect all necessary stuff for flying for THY (fleet, checklists, etc.).
But, I faced a problem - I can't find any repaint for wilco A321 in THY colours.

So, if somenone can send it to my mail: flightoff27@gmail.com or just post a link here, I will really appreciate that.

Thank you in advance, Bye!

Regards, Alex.

P.S. unfortunately, I don't know even a single word in Turkish, so, sorry for that)
Flightoff27

Name: Alexander
PID: 3004

Re: A321 Wilco in THY colours

Postby THY3716 » 25 Mar 2011, 17:35

Wellcome to FlyTHY family sir. I personally use LSH Maddog MD 82 and PMDG 737 series, I can provide you the liveries for those models, but there are some pilots who use Wilco's airbus family. I am going to make a search for you and probably will give you a link soon. Don't worry about your language problem since all ATCs on Turkish airspace speak English very fluently.

I also answered your questions on the other forum page, for the first days of your career, try to get used to the Turkish airfields, FFR, and the environment, also; if you are not an experienced Vatsim user, read their manuals on the Vatsim's main page. Throughout the days, you will see that you are in one of the most sofisticated VA, one of the most friendly and helpful environments. I recommend you to join our events. You will see what I mean . Good luck with your carrer.
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way !
THY3716
Administrator

Name: Bahadir ALKES
City: Istanbul
PID: 3716
Vatsim ID: 1097118

Postby Flightoff27 » 25 Mar 2011, 20:01

Hello again!

First of all, can I ask you to call me Alex? I'm a little bit confused when somebody is calling me Sir (at same time, I always using "SIR" in communications with ATC) :D

Also, thank you very much for your help.
I really appreciate that.
I also can say that I heard a lot of good things about FLYTHY and that's why I joined this company.

And last thing - for everyone, if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me, I will do my best to help.

P.S. in RL I'm working in Moscow office of one big airline from South - East Asia (but I'm not connected with Flight Operations Department), so, I can find info about A/C's and some info regarding many aspects of aviation, just don't hesitate to ask.

My mail is shown in 1st message in this topic, so, you can contact me here, on forum, or via e-mail.

Bye!

Regards, Alex.
Flightoff27

Name: Alexander
PID: 3004

Postby Apollo » 25 Mar 2011, 20:44

Dear friend Alex,

Welcome to our family, I wish you a good time and a great career at FlyTHY Virtual Airlines.

Hope to meet you during a flight.

Regards, Erdal.
Saygılarımla
Turkish vACC Enroute Controller (C1)
Whatever the weather,WE MUST MOVE TOGETHER
Apollo
Legend

Name: Erdal ELMACI
City: Ankara
PID: 3195
Vatsim ID: 1059183