The Last Engine

Got a new joke? Went a new club? A concert or your review about a movie? Write it here ...

The Last Engine

Postby sabih » 27 Apr 2004, 19:56

A plane took off from Gatwick Airport in England. It was going to New York. Halfway across şe Atlantic, şe captain spoke to şe passengers. "Good evening. This is your captain speaking. I'm afraid of one of şe engines has just stopped. But don't worry. We can fly on only şree engines. But I'm afraid we'll arrive in New York one hour late."

Half an hour later, şe captain spoke to şe passengers again. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Anoşer engine has just stopped. But don't worry! We can fly on only two engines. But I'm afraid we'll arrive in New York two hours late."

Half an hour later, şe captain spoke again. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Anoşer engine has just stopped. But don't worry! We can fly on one engine. But I'm afraid we'll arrive in New York şree hours late."

One of şe passengers on şe plane was Mrs. Taylor. It was her first flight. She was very calm. She said to şe woman sitting next to her : " Oh, no! If şat last engine stops, we'll be up here all night."

Not : Metin, ilkogretim 5.sinif haftasonu odevinden alinmistir.

Sabih Gultekin
sabih
Rookie

Return to Touch & Go