Attention to All MSFS Users !

This forum is for discussions of the recently announced Flight Simulator by Microsoft.

Attention to All MSFS Users !

Postby THY3716 » 13 May 2022, 19:21

Sevgili dostlar,

MSFS kullanan arkadaşlarımız lütfen aşağıdaki açıklamayı dikkatlice okusunlar:

MSFS'te bugüne kadar çok fazla airliner uçak seçeneğimiz yoktu. Sadece uçulabilecek seviyede FBW A320 vardı. Fakat çok kısa bir süre içerisinde arka arkaya yeni payware uçak modelleri piyasaya sürüldü. Bunlar; Justflight BAE 146 serisi, PMDG 737 700, LSH Maddog MD82 uçaklarıdır. Tabii bunlar alt modelleri ile birlikte bir anda community klasörümüzü doldurdular ve hiç ummadığımız, aklımıza bile gelmeyecek yepyeni bir bug ortaya çıktı. Kullananlar bilirler, FBW dahil yukarıda saydığım tüm uçakların çeşitli algılama sorunları bulunuyor. Kimisinin kapısı algılanmıyor, kimisinin ışıkları, kiminin park frenleri. FDR'miz için geliştirdiğimiz LvarFix.dll dosyası ile bunların hepsine çözümler üretildi ve kullanımınıza sunuldu. Ancak sorun şu: Tamamen MSFS'den kaynaklanan bir LVAR okuma sorunu var. MSFS açılırken community klasörünüzde bulunan ne kadar uçak varsa hepsinin LVAR'larını okuyor. LVAR dediğimiz şey uçağın yazılımında kullanılan değişkenler. Belki biliyorsunuzdur, FBW A320 MSFS içinde bir çok konu kodlanmadığı için herşeyi dışarıda çalıştırıp en son MSFS'nin anlayacağı bir dile MSFS içine dönüyor. Bu sayede sonsuz kodlama dışarıdan yapılıp inanılmaz derecede gerçekçiliği arttırılabiliyor. Ama bunu yapabilmek için bugüne kadar FBW kodlayanlar çok fazla sayıda LVAR kullandılar. FDR ile uçak arasında köprü görevi gören FSUIPC ise bunların sadece 2044 adedini okuyabiliyor. Zaten sadece FBW A320 nin bilinen 1850 civarı LVAR kullanımı var. Geri kalan miktarı ise diğer uçakların LVAR'ları olacak şekilde okuyor FSUIPC. Uzun lafı kısası, siz community klasörünüzü yeni uçaklarla doldurdukça bu uçaklara ait ne kadar LVAR varsa FSUIPC hepsini okumaya çalışıyor ama bunların sadece 2044 tanesini okuyor ve kota doluyor. Bu durumda bazı LVAR'lar okunamayınca FDR uçağınızın bazı parametrelerini okuyamıyor. Bizim LvarFix.dll dosyamızda bu LVAR'lar tanımlanmış olmasına rağmen FSUIPC bunları bulamıyor. Sorunlarla dolu olan MSFS'nin bu yepyeni sorununu ben FSUIPC'nin yazılımcısı olan John Dowson'a sordum. Kendisinin verdiği cevabı aşağıya bırakıyorum. MSFS / Asobo bu sorunu çözer mi bilmiyoruz. Ama sizin bu sorunu aşabilmek için yapabileceğiniz bir şey var:

- "MSFS Addon Linker" programını flightsim.to adresinden indirin (install gerektirmiyor, doğrudan exe ile çalışıyor)

- İlk çalıştırmada size addon larınızı community dışında nereye yükleyeceğinizi sorup bir adres göstermenizi isteyecek, örneğin SSD kullananların bu çok işine yarayacaktır. SSD'nin çabucak dolması yerine herşeyi HDD ye koyup oradan kullanmanızı da sağlar. Ben HDD üzerinde bir yerde "Aircraft" ve "Sceneries" diye 2 ayrı klasör yaptım. Uçakları "Aircraft" klasörüne, havaalanlarını "Sceneries" klasörüne taşıdım. Zaten taşıma yapmayacaksanız. Siz bu klasör yollarını programa tanıttıktan sonra community klasöründe olan herşeyi size sıralayacak ve hangisini nereye taşımak isterseniz o halledecek.

- İstediğiniz addon'u istediğiniz klasöre taşıdıktan sonra bu program size istediğiniz addonları disable (etkisiz hale getirme) imkanı sunacak. Başındaki kutucukta bulunan tick'i kaldırınca uçak veya scenery'yi disable etmiş olursunuz.

- MSFS çalıştırmadan önce "MSFS addon linker" programını çalıştırın, sadece hangi uçakla uçacaksanız onu etkin hale getirin diğer uçakları disable edin.

- Sonra MSFS açın ve uçun.

Tüm yapmanız gereken bu. Bunu yapmaz ve community klasörünüzü uçaklarla doldurursanız LVAR'ların okunamaması nedeniyle Uçak/FDR arasında uyum problemleri yaşayabilirsiniz. Oysa ki yukarıda saydığımız uçakların tamamı için çözüm üretilmiş ve FDR'ye tanıtılmıştır. MSFS'nin bug'lardan artık arındırılarak sorunsuzca uçabilmemiz dileğiyle...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" This is a problem with MSFS. The FSUIPC WASM module just scans for lvars whenever a new aircraft is loaded, and reports what it finds back to FSUIPC7. It sems the MSFS returns many lvars used in both previously used aircraft and for aircraft sitting in your Community folder that have not been used. This can create issues as currently only a maximum of 2044 lvars are returned from the WASM to FSUIPC7, and so if you have an aircraft such as the FBW A320 installed in your folder, many of the lvars will be for this aircraft, reducing the number available (or returned) for the current aircraft.

Note that when the WASM scans for lvars, there is no way for it to know if the lvars are for the previously loaded aircraft or an aircraft just installed in your Community folder - as far as the WASM and FSUIPC7 are concerned, they are the lvars that are currently available.

Due to this, it is recommended to clear your Community folder of all aircraft before starting MSFS and just leave the one that you want ti use for that session, and most people use the MSFS add-on linker for this.

There is not much I can do about these extraneous lvars - this needs to be addressed by MSFS / Adobo.

I could increase the number of lvars passed back from the WASM to FSUIPC7, but the current limit (2044) should really be enough. I may consider increasing this (to 3066) in a future update, but it will take me a while before I have time for this. "

Jonn Dowson

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our friends using MSFS, please read the following explanation carefully:

We didn't have that many airliner options at MSFS until now. There was only the flyable FBW A320. But in a short time, new payware aircraft models were launched one after the other. These; are the Justflight BAE 146 series, PMDG 737 700, and LSH Maddog MD82 aircraft. Of course, these, together with their sub-models, suddenly filled our community folder, and a brand new bug that we never expected or even thought of appeared. Those who have used it know that all the planes I mentioned above, including FBW, have various detection problems. Some doors are not detected, some have lights, and some have parking brakes. With the LvarFix.dll file we developed for our FDR, solutions were produced for all of these and offered for your use. But here is the problem: There is a DATA reading problem entirely caused by MSFS. While MSFS is opening, it reads the LVARs of all planes in your community folder. What we call LVAR are the variables used in the aircraft's software. Maybe you know that FBW A320 is not coded in MSFS, so many issues are not coded in it, so it runs everything outside and turns into MSFS that MSFS can understand. In this way, endless coding can be done outside, and incredible realism can be increased. But to do this, FBW coders have used too many LVARs to date. FSUIPC, which acts as a bridge between FDR and aircraft, can only read 2044. Already, only the FBW A320 has around 1850 known LVAR usage. FSUIPC reads the remaining amount as LVARs of other aircraft. As you fill your community folder with new planes, FSUIPC tries to read all the LVARs belonging to these planes, but only 2044 are read, and the quota is full. In this case, some LVARs cannot be read, and FDR cannot read some parameters of your aircraft. Although these LVARs are defined in our LvarFix.dll file, FSUIPC cannot find them. I asked John Dowson, the developer of FSUIPC, about this brand new problem of MSFS, which is full of problems. I'll leave his answer above (above this explanation). We don't know if MSFS / Asobo will fix this issue but there is something you can do to overcome this problem:

- Download "MSFS Addon Linker" from flightsim.to (no install required, works directly with exe)

- At the first run, it will ask you where to install your addons outside of the community and ask you to show an address; for example, this will be very useful for those who use SSD. It also allows you to put everything on the HDD and use it instead of the SSD filling up quickly. I made two separate folders, "Aircraft" and "Sceneries", somewhere on the HDD. I moved the planes to the "Aircraft" folder and the airports to the "Sceneries" folder. Unless you're already moving, after you introduce these folder paths to the program, it will sort everything in the community folder for you, and it will take care of whichever you want to move.

- After moving the addon you want to the folder you wish to, this program will allow you to disable the addons you want. When you remove the tick in the box at the beginning, you will disable the plane or scenery.

- Before running MSFS, run the "MSFS addon linker" program; activate the plane you want to fly and disable the other aircraft.

- Then, open MSFS and fly.

That's all you have to do. If you don't do this and fill your community folder with airplanes, you may experience compatibility problems between Airplane/FDR because LVARs cannot be read. However, a solution has been produced for all of the aircraft mentioned above and introduced to FDR. We hope that MSFS is someday free of bugs and we can fly smoothly.
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way !
THY3716
Administrator

Name: Bahadir ALKES
City: Istanbul
PID: 3716
Vatsim ID: 1097118

Return to Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020)