A new FDR Patch has been Realesed. You can now fly with MSFS

This forum is for discussions of the recently announced Flight Simulator by Microsoft.

FDR has become compatible with MSFS2020. Do you plan to fly over FDR with MSFS2020 from now on?

Yes, I am thinking about flying right now.
63%
Maybe in the future.
4%
I am waiting for further developments to be completed.
33%
No, I do not want to fly with MSFS2020.
No votes

Total votes : 24

A new FDR Patch has been Realesed. You can now fly with MSFS

Postby artuncs » 30 Nov 2020, 16:33

Bir süredir merak ve heyecanla gelişmelerini izlediğimiz ve hatta bazılarımızın daha ciktigi ilk gunden bu yeni flight simülatör üzerinden uçuşlarını gerçekleştirdiği ve simülasyon dünyasında yeni bir çağ açan Microsoft Flight Simülatörü (MSFS2020), Turkish Virtual olarak artık resmi olarak desteklediğimizi duyurmaktan mutluluk duyuyoruz.

Yeni uçuş similasyonu ile dünyayı keşfederken tüm yeni ve mevcut üyelerimizi Turkish Virtual platformunu ve Flight Recorder'imiz (FDR) üzerinden MSFS 2020 kullanmaya davet ediyoruz.

FDR'miz, şimdilik her ne kadar MSFS 2020 ile %100 uyumlu olmasa da, ancak FDR üzerinden uçuşlarınızı rahat, keyifli ve en az sorunla yapmanızı sağlayacak ilk etapta ki geliştirmeleri yaptık. Elbette, FDR'nin MSFS2020 geliştirmeleri devam edecek. Yakın gelecekte FDR'nin MSFS2020 için lazım gelen tam desteğini sağlayacağız.

FDR ile MSFS uyumluluğu üzerinde çalışırken, şu anda yeni bir FDR sürümü yayınlamamız gerekmedi. Bu nedenle, sizin için bir Patch yayınlıyoruz ve bu Patch ile MSFS 2020 üzerinden uçuşlarınızı gerçekleştirebileceksiniz.

Kurulum için; bilgisayarınız da mevcut olan FDR klasörü içindeki ''TurkishFDRv5'' dosyasını siliniz ve sitemizden indireceğiniz yeni ''FDRv5_MSFS_patch'' FDR klasörü içine atmaniz yetiyor. Bu Patch ile uçuşlarınıza hem MSFS 2020 hem de diğer kullandığınız Simülatör yazilimlari ile devam edebileceksiniz.

FDR tanıtılan uçak tipleri ise aşağıda belirtildiği gibidir:
-MSFS-Boeing B748
-MSFS-Boeing B787
-MSFS-Airbus A320
-MSFS-Cessna C152
-MSFS-Cessna C172
-MSFS-Cessna C208
-MSFS-Cessna CJ4
-MSFS-Bonanza A36
-MSFS-Cirrus SR22
-MSFS-Zlin Savage Cub
-MSFS-CubCrufter XCub
-MSFS-Daher TBM-930
-MSFS-Textron BG58
-MSFS-Textron G36
-MSFS-Textron 350i

Umarız bu simdi yapilan gelistirme calismalari Turkish Virtual olarak bu yeni platformda nerede durduğumuza dair size biraz olsun fikir verir. Bu yeni platformda sizler kadar bizde, sizlere neler sunabileceğimizi görmekten heyecan duyuyoruz. Bu yüzden üyelerimiz için olusan yeni seçenekleri sizlere Turkish Virtual catisi altinda diger mevcut platformlarımızın yanında sunabilmemiz için gerekli adımları atarken lütfen bizimle kalın.

Yeni simülatör gercekten inanılmaz derecede heyecan verici ve flight simülasyonu için geleceğin bizlere daha neler getireceğini dört gözle gorebilmeyi bekliyoruz !

Umariz herkes ucuslarindan mumkun olan azami keyfi aliyordur ve almaya devam eder.

A new era of flight simulation has arrived and Turkish Virtual Management is proud to announce that we now officially support Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS2020). We welcome all new and current members to use the platform for their Turkish Virtual adventures, as they discover the new virtual world.

For now, FDR is not 100% compatible with MSFS 2020, but it will allow you to make your flights over FDR in a comfortable and enjoyable way. Of course, FDR's MSFS development will continue. We will provide FDR's full support for MSFS 2020 in the near future.

While working on MSFS compatibility with FDR, we currently do not need to release a new FDR version. Therefore, we are releasing a Patch for you and with this Patch you will be able to make your MSFS flights.

For the installation, you have to delete the exe file in the current FDR folder and put the new Patch you downloaded from our site into the FDR's root folder, and that's all. With this Patch, you will be able to continue your flights with both MSFS and other simulator types.

The types of planes you can use over FDR are as follows:
-MSFS-Boeing B748
-MSFS-Boeing B787
-MSFS-Airbus A320
-MSFS-Cessna C152
-MSFS-Cessna C172
-MSFS-Cessna C208
-MSFS-Cessna CJ4
-MSFS-Bonanza A36
-MSFS-Cirrus SR22
-MSFS-Zlin Savage Cub
-MSFS-CubCrufter XCub
-MSFS-Daher TBM-930
-MSFS-Textron BG58
-MSFS-Textron G36
-MSFS-Textron 350i

We hope this gives you a bit of flavour and understanding as to where we stand with this new platform. We are as excited to see what it can offer us as much as you, so please bear with us as we work though the necessary steps so it can sit alongside our current platforms as a choice for Turkish Virtual members.

The new simulator is incredibly exciting and we look forward to what the future holds for Flight Simulation !

Turkish Virtual Board of Administrators

The POLL question we have presented above will give us an idea about how quickly and frequently we need to do the improvements we intend to make for MSFS2020. Due to the incoming demand rate, we kindly ask that you answer the Poll question.
Erhan M. Artuc
artuncs
Administrator

Name: Erhan M. ARTUC
City: London
PID: 3578
Vatsim ID: 1087117

Re: A new FDR Patch has been Realesed. You can now fly with

Postby THY4373 » 10 Dec 2020, 23:46

These are nice news. Thank you for your good work.

What kind of informations do you need to include furhter aircrafts to be recognized by FDR?
Particularly the new aircrafts from Carenado such as Mooney M20R Ovation, Cessna 182T and Piper PA44 Seminole.

Would be glad if i can help to improve the new FDR.

Best wishes

Ami
THY4373

Name: Ahmet Cetin
City: Munich
PID: 4373
Vatsim ID: 1406343

Postby artuncs » 11 Dec 2020, 01:55

Hi Ahmet, In order for the FDR to be compatible with the payware or freeware planes coming for MSFS2020, we have to do a more complicated work, unlike the one we apply for other simulators.

I tried to explain with an example below so that you should not send us more files than we need. If you want to send complete files of the plane you want recognised with the FDR, you cannot do this because the files will take up a lot of space when you try to send it to us.

As shown in the picture below, we need all files in the file containing the “aircraft.cfg” file, apart from the folders.

We also ask that you paste the installation path of the plane into the notepad which appears just above the window, or after taking a picture, and then put all the files into a folder and send it to us. Once all of this is done, we will then be able to make the aircraft you want compatible with FDR.

I hope this explanation helps.

All the best.

''E:\MSFS2020\Official\OneStore\asobo-aircraft-c152\SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_C152''
Erhan M. Artuc
artuncs
Administrator

Postby THY3716 » 11 Dec 2020, 08:15

İniş takımları açılıp kapanmayan (sabit) küçük uçakların takımlarının yukarıda algılanarak FDR'nin başlaması, bunun sonucunda G harfine basılarak iniş takımlarının aşağıda olduğunun FDR'ye tanıtılmasının unutulması sonucunda inişlerde crash yaşanması problemi bilinmektedir. Aslında G harfine basılarak çözülebilen bu küçük ama can sıkıcı duruma karşı FDR'ye tedbir kodları eklenerek yeni bir patch çıkarılacaktır. MSFS'nin gözlem altına alındığı şu günlerde olası başka sorun sahaları da tespit edilirse tamamına yönelik olarak düzenlenmiş bir patch'e ulaşıldığında, yani MSFS uyumu tamamen sağlandığında FDR üzerinde ihtiyaç görülen bir-iki değişiklikle artık patch yerine yeni bir FDR sürümü yapılacaktır.
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way !
THY3716
Administrator

Name: Bahadir ALKES
City: Istanbul
PID: 3716
Vatsim ID: 1097118

Postby THY4373 » 11 Dec 2020, 18:56

Hi Erhan,

Thank you for the quick reply and the informations.

Ok, then i would ask you to implement the Piper PA44 from Caranedo to the FDR.
I have sent the files via the FDR report form.
Hope it will work.

By the way, what will happen if change the installation folder (f.e. move it to community)?
And will it work when the ist no aircraft.cfg file in the airplane folder?

Thank you very much and have a nice day...

Ahmet
THY4373

Postby artuncs » 11 Dec 2020, 23:01

Hi again Ahmet, The airplane is now compatible with the FDR. If a problem occurs, please let me know here.

Moving the aircraft's file to another location does not cause any problems. FDR will search and find within MSFS no matter where the aircraft files are located. Just keep the file as a whole. Make sure that no files are missing from inside the folder.

Take care of yourself.
Erhan
Erhan M. Artuc
artuncs
Administrator

Postby THY4373 » 13 Dec 2020, 22:32

Hi Erhan,

nice work! Thank you.
Is working fine.
I hope you don't mind when i send you further aircrafts to include to FDR.

Best regards,

Ahmet
THY4373

Postby artuncs » 15 Dec 2020, 10:30

Hi Ahmet, of course it is okay to send us the new planes. In fact, you are doing a very good thing, because for those who want to fly with these planes in the future, you will allow us to reassure that these planes are already compatible to FDR beforehand. I have received the new list of aircrafts you have sent. However, we do not introduce every plane to FDR. We do not find it appropriate to fly over FDR with small 2-person aircrafts and aerobatic aircrafts. For this reason, I have only introduced from your list the following; Cessna182T, Mooney M20R Carenado and Diamond DA62 aircrafts, to the FDR.
Erhan M. Artuc
artuncs
Administrator

Postby THY3716 » 15 Dec 2020, 10:48

For those, who use or plan to use MSFS for flights.. If you fly with a small aircraft with no anti ice, stay out of clouds especially off the cumulonimbus clouds. Icing occurs, angle of attack changes, engine goes out of power, you get stall, you get a lot of penalty points from FDR :)
THY3716
Administrator

Postby artuncs » 15 Dec 2020, 11:11

THY3716 wrote:For those, who use or plan to use MSFS for flights.. If you fly with a small aircraft with no anti ice, stay out of clouds especially off the cumulonimbus clouds. Icing occurs, angle of attack changes, engine goes out of power, you get stall, you get a lot of penalty points from FDR :)

Hahaha birileri ciddi anlamda kendilerini kurban etmis anlasilan :) FDR pointslerinin dusmemesi adina guzel bilgiler bunlar :good:
Erhan M. Artuc
artuncs
Administrator

Postby THY3716 » 15 Dec 2020, 11:14

Abi mahvetti, soğuk soğuk terledim.. Alaska'da uçuyoruz bir de, her taraf dağ tepe.. bu simülatöre ciddi uçak yapımcıları girerse çok keyifli günler bizi bekliyor olacaktır.
THY3716
Administrator

Postby artuncs » 15 Dec 2020, 11:19

Aynen oyle Bahadir. Bugune kadar MSFS beklemekten bir hal olduk gelsin bir an once diye, simdi ona sahip olduk, bu seferde payware bekliyoruz. Omur gidiyor, bu gidisle tam keyfini cikaramadan gidecez obur tarafa :D :D
Erhan M. Artuc
artuncs
Administrator

Postby THY4013 » 26 Dec 2020, 10:18

Erhan kaptanim kolay gelsin MS2020 icin kucuk ucaklarda FDR 1 yolcu gordugu icin baslamiyor. En az 2 yolcu olmasi lazim diyor.Bu sorunu nasil cozebiliriz.
THY4013
Rookie

Name: Hakan KARABIYIK
City: Ankara
PID: 4013
Vatsim ID: 1275010

Postby THY3716 » 26 Dec 2020, 11:05

Uçak açıldıktan sonra ekran üst ortasına doğru bulunan ve mouse tutulunca açılan menülerde fuel/payload menüsünü açın. Payload, yani yük ağırlığını artırın.
THY3716
Administrator

Postby THY4013 » 26 Dec 2020, 12:49

Bahadir Kaptanim cok tesekkur ederim.Insan bulamayinca resmen cildiriyor)))))
THY4013
Rookie

Name: Hakan KARABIYIK
City: Ankara
PID: 4013
Vatsim ID: 1275010

Next

Return to Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020)