POSKY-PSS Boeing 777 Merge (by Co-Pilot Diego) v1.00

Share your freeware scenery, add-on, etc links here ...
WARNING : The airport scenarios, which are available to download from our website, are "free of charge for individual users, for hobby purposes only." In order to earn an income, scenario owners are able to request a usage fee from those who use these scenarios for commercial and educational purposes.

Postby artuncs » 07 Dec 2016, 21:37

Ispanya dan THY sevdalisi bir arkadas PSS/POSKY sevdalisi olanlar icin proje gelistirmis ve bizede gondermis. Nostalji ile hala Ilgilenip ucanlara.

Hi Erhan,

Just wanted to reach out again to your VA, as you guys did also for me,
with a little present for all your friends and vPilots on the Turkish long-haul routes:

After nearly 2 years of work and dedication, I managed to create an interesting Merge from the payware PSS Boeing 777 with the Freeware POSKY Boeing 777.
This takes the advantage that you enjoy a wonderfull and bug-free (and almost fully functional) Virtual Cockpit and an amazing Boeing 777 model with great Textures and Liveries from the POSKY 777, together with the great and well-known systems, Loadmanager and 2D Panel from the PSS Boeing 777.

Therefore, and to make this Merge work for you, you need to have the PSS Boeing 777 already installed!

This Addon has been RELEASED RECENTLY and is currently available in v1.00!
ATTENTION: Make sure to UNINSTALL ANY PREVIOUS VERSIONS first before installing v1.00.
DOWNLOAD FULL v1.00 HERE:
http://cor.to/PPB777v100 (Size: 952 MB)

Be sure to read the IMPORTANT - README v100.txt within the .zip file ....and Enjoy!

Kind Regards,

Diego Varela Rodriguez

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

Hi Diego,

Thank you for sharing your great work with us. I believe we will have many friends who will enjoy this add-on and start flights with this. Please, if you have any new projects? we would be happy if you could share them with us.

I have also shared your project in our forums with the other members too.

All the best
Erhan
Erhan M. Artuc
artuncs
Administrator

Name: Erhan M. ARTUC
City: London
PID: 3578
Vatsim ID: 1087117

Re: POSKY-PSS Boeing 777 Merge (by Co-Pilot Diego) v1.00

Postby artuncs » 11 Dec 2016, 22:14

New update from Diego...

Hi Erhan,

Thanks for adding my merge to the forum, feel free to add also my Wilco-Airsimmer A320 merge (that i send you earlier) to the forum.

Hereby, i send you for the POSKY-PSS 777 merge a very important update + instructions, that you could update in the forum:

POSKY-PSS Boeing 777 Merge (by Co-Pilot Diego) v1.00 Update

This merge does not contain (yet) a Wide Screen panel option because PSS 777 initially never came with it.
However, i was able to find it, (Credits to Daniel Salvador Carrasco) so you can find it and download it from his Aviation blog:

http://danielaviation.blogspot.com.e...oeing-777.html

Direct link to the panel: http://www.mediafire.com/download.ph...yjj3hvie6u1bpj

Follow these simple instructions to use it on my POSKY-PSS 777 merge:

1) Download and Unzip the file to a temporary folder. (you'll see a single "panel" folder)
2) Rename the folder to "panel.wide" (important to note the dot between "panel" & "wide")
3) Copy and paste it inside both "POSKY 777-200" and "POSKY 777-300" folders. (Make sure nothing is overwritten)
4) Now change every panel in the "Aircraft.cfg" file in the aircraft you want (either 777-200, 777-300 or simply both) as follows:

Leave it empty as panel= for normal panel or modify it to panel=wide for widescreen panel.

I will be updating the installer soon.

Cheers and thanks again, Diego

Enviado desde el iPad 4 de Diego Varela Rodríguez (Barcelona, España)
Erhan M. Artuc
artuncs
Administrator

Postby Pilot1993 » 09 Feb 2020, 10:26

:( :( :( :( :( :( link does not work

artuncs wrote:Ispanya dan THY sevdalisi bir arkadas PSS/POSKY sevdalisi olanlar icin proje gelistirmis ve bizede gondermis. Nostalji ile hala Ilgilenip ucanlara.

Hi Erhan,

Just wanted to reach out again to your VA, as you guys did also for me,
with a little present for all your friends and vPilots on the Turkish long-haul routes:

After nearly 2 years of work and dedication, I managed to create an interesting Merge from the payware PSS Boeing 777 with the Freeware POSKY Boeing 777.
This takes the advantage that you enjoy a wonderfull and bug-free (and almost fully functional) Virtual Cockpit and an amazing Boeing 777 model with great Textures and Liveries from the POSKY 777, together with the great and well-known systems, Loadmanager and 2D Panel from the PSS Boeing 777.

Therefore, and to make this Merge work for you, you need to have the PSS Boeing 777 already installed!

This Addon has been RELEASED RECENTLY and is currently available in v1.00!
ATTENTION: Make sure to UNINSTALL ANY PREVIOUS VERSIONS first before installing v1.00.
DOWNLOAD FULL v1.00 HERE:
http://cor.to/PPB777v100 (Size: 952 MB)

Be sure to read the IMPORTANT - README v100.txt within the .zip file ....and Enjoy!

Kind Regards,

Diego Varela Rodriguez

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

Hi Diego,

Thank you for sharing your great work with us. I believe we will have many friends who will enjoy this add-on and start flights with this. Please, if you have any new projects? we would be happy if you could share them with us.

I have also shared your project in our forums with the other members too.

All the best
Erhan
Pilot1993

Name: Maxim YEROKHIN
PID: 0000
Vatsim ID: 1474786

Postby artuncs » 10 Feb 2020, 17:23

Hi Maxim, I will try to contact Diego and if he sends us a new link, I'll share it for you here.
Erhan M. Artuc
artuncs
Administrator

Return to Scenarios|Links